- Transformer expansion and contraction.
- Negative effects of moisture over time.
- Data Logging.
- Different types of breather states.
- Innovation (AI model).
- Wireless Data Transfer.
- Block Diagram.
- Mobile App.
Transformer expansion and contraction
Negative effects of moisture over time
• Degrading the insulation properties of the oil.
• Degrading the solid insulation on the winding.
• Drastically limiting the life of the transformer.
Wireless Data Transfer
• Data transfer to two types.
1. GSM based
2. WiFi based
• Data are first sent to Company Database
• Then from company DB to Mobile App or Website
Different types of breather states
• Data is sent through Wire-less and Stored in Database
• Stores data for a minimum of 3 years.
• Values are logged every 20 minutes.
2. Relay Status (Normal, Regenerate and Error mode).
5. PPM (parts per million).
Proposed AI function
• When there is an Error State, it will be displayed in our breather unit, so we can easily identify the error and fix it.
• To learn more about our breather unit refer the points mentioned below:
1. Automatically regenerates silica gel (Regenerating Time will be smartly identified by the breather based on requirement)
2. Breather status and Values will be sent to Database in 20 minutes intervals or during Major change in the current values.
3. Time based triggers should be placed to release silica gel from the tank.
4. Breather Status will be updated Graphically In mobile app and website